Thursday 28 May 2009

Chace Crawford is getting 'Footloose'


Chace Crawford recently sat down with Entertainment Weekly magazine to talk about starring the 80's remake of Footloose.


On his audition for the role: "I want my number to be up- myBacon number. It was, like, five hours of the most rigorous tests ever. I walked out very confident."


On taking the role after Zac Efron stepped away: "I know Zac and we're actually friends. He's gotta make the best choice for his career at this point and I have to make the best for mine and luckily it worked out for both of us."


On going through 'Kenny Ortega boot camp': "I don't know if the gymnastics (high bar) scene is going to make it. I've got some movement in me, but I'm not a dancer. I need to start stretching now."


Singer and dancer Julianne Hough will screen-test this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment